A Healthy Workplace is Good for Business
Australians spend about one third of their lives at work, so being healthy in the workplace is important to maintaining and improving health.
When a workplace focuses more on the health and wellbeing of its workers and implements a workplace health program there are many benefits that the workplace can experience:
What Get Healthy at Work Offers Your Workplace?
By registering to the program, you will have free access to:
- Online training to develop your skills to implement your workplace health program
- A comprehensive suite of tools and resources to support you through the process
- Online Healthy Lifestyle Checks for your workers
- Develop, save and customise your workplace health program at anytime
- Tailored support via email and phone
What Get Healthy at Work Offers Your Workers
By registering to the program workers will have access to:
- The Healthy Lifestyle Check, an online, anonymous health check that provides feedback on the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and mental ill-health
- Referrals to free health services based off your personal Healthy Lifestyle Check results
- A workplace environment that promotes healthy behaviours